IN LOCKDOWN LEVEL 4 - In the interest of our Staff, our Drivers, their Families, and our Passengers and their Families, we have adopted the following Policy, to play our part in trying to eliminate the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19
1. All Raglan Shuttle Drivers will wear a Face Mask when Shuttling Passengers.
2. All Passengers will be requested to wear Face Masks when travelling with Raglan Shuttles.
3. If you are unwell or are coughing &/or sneezing, you will be required to wear a Face Mask.
4. ALL passengers will be required to use Hand Sanitizer BEFORE entering our Shuttles or Taxis.
5. All Raglan Shuttle Vehicles will be wiped down with Antibacterial wipes or disinfectant after each delivery.
IF YOU ARE SELF ISOLATING YOU MUST TAKE THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS WHILE TRAVELLING TO YOUR ISOLATION LOCATION WITH RAGLAN SHUTTLES:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION IN OUR ENDEAVOUR TO HELP COMBAT THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRIS COVID-19. IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Phillip & Emily (Raglan Shuttle Owners) are the "Hosts with the Most". From 1st contact they made the process of booking our 20 odd mostly yummy mummys "Cruise Trip" with transport supplied by the ruggedly good looking bus driver Phill. Poor Phil...A bus full of 40 yr olds.. husbands left home looking after the kids..He deserves the title of BUS DRIVER of THE YEAR. His commentary & tours of Ngaruawahia,bah ha etc, pick up & drop offs along the way, MADE OUR TRIP. Phillip & Emily..You are TOPS. Thankyou so much. EXCELLENCE in RAGLAN. BUS TRIP FROM RAGLAN TO AUCKLAND WHARF