- Exclusive airport transfer services to Auckland and Hamilton, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Door to door service to/from your accommodation, private residence or business, tailored to your individual or group requirements and flight times.
- Train and Bus station transfer service to Hamilton also available.
- Hire our vehicle and driver to take you or your group anywhere you want to go, whether it be for business or social functions, private events or weddings, sports activities or band nights, concerts or theatre or maybe you simply need a safe ride home.
- Enjoy a private tour around Raglan’s sightseeing attractions including the famous surf breaks, Te Toto Gorge, Bridal Veil Falls and more. Our tours are suited to your interests and requests and we can go further afield to other areas of New Zealand – the choice is yours!
Booking & Payment Information
To enable us to meet your needs in an efficient manner we prefer advanced bookings with at least 24 hours notice. However if the booking is of an immediate nature, we will try to accommodate you but cannot guarantee it.
Payment is always required prior to travel. We accept all major credit cards and internet banking deposits and in-vehicle eftpos payment facilities are also available.
A copy invoice/receipt can be provided upon request. Please contact us for trade accounts.
- 1 – 6 passenger seats available.
- Large covered Shuttle Trailer for luggage surfboards, equipment etc
- In-vehicle eftpos payment facilities
- Fully compliant with NZTA for use as Shuttle and Private Hire vehicle.
- Fully insured, including public liability insurance for your peace of mind
- Friendly experienced and knowledgeable driver
Raglan Shuttle Ltd is a brand new locally owned personal transportation service offering exclusive door to door services tailored to your individual or group requirements.
The company was founded on the principles of providing a reliable personal transportation service to clients, whether they be residents of Raglan looking for consistent, quality transport or travellers visiting our fabulous hometown and looking to go exploring.
We are a NZTA approved provider of shuttle and private hire services and our driver/s have all the required licenses and endorsements and are regularly assessed to maintain a professional and safe service.
Terms & Conditions
Your booking with Raglan Shuttle Limited is accepted on the following terms.
Last minute booking:
Need pick up within 24 hours from now? If you are booking at the last minute (within 24hrs from now), please call our office on 07 825 8159, or 027 825 8159 so we can check for availability.
Passengers on arriving flights must meet the shuttle driver as soon as possible, any delays beyond 60 minutes from the flights arrival time must be advised to the driver immediately by calling 027 825 8159. Failure to do so could mean your shuttle may have to leave without you to meet other bookings. Additional charges for excess drivers waiting time may be payable.
We are not responsible for delays outside of our control and at times there may be a waiting time at the airport for passengers and delayed flights. If your flight is delayed, we will do our best to accommodate. We monitor flight arrival times and try and support late arrivals where possible.
A $5 per passenger surcharge will be added to all adult and child fares for any transfer where the flight arrives or departs on a New Zealand statutory holiday and also for private hire bookings taken on such dates. Please note we are closed on Christmas Day, 25th December
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Refunds will only be made subject to the following conditions:
- Once a booking has been confirmed, a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the booking value will apply if cancelled with at least 24 hours notice prior to the collection time. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice of the collection time, will not receive a refund.
- If payment was made by credit card, fees charged by the Credit Card processing company for refunding will be deducted from your refund amount.
- If payment was made via method other than credit card, any costs associated with processing the refund will be deducted from your refund amount.
Children and infants will only be carried if you have a suitable child restraint or if one has been hired from us. These must be requested at the time of the booking.
1 x check in bag and 1 x carry-on bag per passenger.
Maximum $10 per additional/oversize baggage/Pushbike/Surfboard/other large items. Must be pre-booked to ensure safe carriage of items in/on trailer.